The TOEFL Exam evaluates non-native English speakers' ability to read, write,
speak, and listen to English in a similar way that it is used in universities.
For example, you might read a passage or listen to a lecture, and then write or
speak about what you learned.
The Princeton Review Difference
What's In It For You
You'll learn from completely updated materials that reflect everything you
need to know to succeed on the TOEFL:
- Personal attention with an average of 8-10 students per class (and no less
than 15 students per class)
- Talented, dynamic instructors vetted through the most rigorous training in
- Exclusive, proven Princeton Review methods and strategies
- Princeton Review TOEFL Student Manual
- Official Guide to new TOEFL
How We Teach TOEFL Courses
We explain concepts tested on the exams and teach proven test-taking
techniques. All lessons are focused on beating the TOEFL.
What's on the TOEFL
The TOEFL exam is approximately 4-1/2 hours long, and is divided into four
sections that integrate all four of these English language skills:
Why Take the TOEFL Test?
- Reading : 60- 100 minutes; 3-5 passages, followed by comprehension questions
- Listening: 60-90 minutes, 2-3 conversations
- Speaking: 20 minutes; 6 tasks with 15-30 seconds to prepare and 45-60
seconds to speak
- Writing: 50 minutes, 2 writing tasks
- No matter where in the world you want to study, the TOEFL test can help get
you there. You will be eligible for admission to virtually any institution in
the world — including the top colleges and universities in the U.S. , Canada ,
U.K. , Australia and New Zealand .
- The TOEFL test gives you more flexibility on when, where and how often you
can take the test than any other English-language test in the world.
- You will be able to listen to lectures, view films, attend seminars, read
textbooks, perform online research, speak with professors and other students,
write academic papers, reports, e-mails and more.
Your composite (or overall) TOEFL score will range from 0 to 120 and is
calculated by combining your TOEFL scores on each of the four sections.
The individual sections are graded separately. You will receive four
TOEFL scores ranging from 0 to 30: Reading , Listening, Speaking, and Writing.
TOEFL scores vary in importance at different schools. Other factors that
schools consider include academics, work experience, letters of reference, and
scores on other standardized tests (GMAT, SAT, etc.).
How to Register
Step 1: Go to the website: http://www.ets.org/bin/getprogram.cgi?test=toefl
Step 2: Scroll to your testing center ( Thailand )
Step 3: Click on “Register Online”
Internet – based Test fee is $160
Paper – based Test
fee is $160
When to Register
It is advisable to register for your TOEFL exam one month in advance. You can
check the test dates on the website : http://www.ets.org/bin/getprogram.cgi?test=toefl